FenixScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FenixScape

Rsps

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Courtney's staff application :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Disturbed

Disturbed

Courtney's staff application :) Empty
PostSubject: Courtney's staff application :)   Courtney's staff application :) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:23 am

Q. Whats your ingame username?
A. My in-game username is Courtney.

Q. What are your hobbies/interests?
A. I like tennis, I like all sorts of music, if you must know I'm Bisexual. Embarassed

Q. Where are you from/how long do you play per weekday/weekend?
A. I am from the united kingdom, I play this server about 6-7 hours a day, even in mornings when no-ones on ^_^.

Q. What have you done for this server?
A. I've been nice to players, and I do intend to help players when asked questions, Although I don't give out free stuff if people ask.

Q. How will you help our server grow?
A. I advertise when I'm not busy, and I ask friends to join, and ask them to ask their friends to join, I'll help the community so they go about saying how good our players are and how helpful people are ^-^

Q. Why do you want to be a part of our staff team?
A. I want to be apart of the team, to help out players and staff members too, I would like to be a moderator so that people can come to me and ask me any questions and be happy that I'm there for them.

Q. Finaly, how long have you been playing RSPS's for?
A. I have played many rsps's and altogether I've played over 50 servers, I'm quite the "Rsps" nerd, and I can automatically discover where everything is as I've played servers for so long, I've been an admin around 5 times, and a moderator on about 23 other servers. Most of them closed down, or some of them had abusive staff and players.

I know how to use powers, and I know the rules of being a member of staff.

Rule 1) Don't ban/mute or jail people for the fun of it, even if it's a joke.
Rule 2) Don't threaten them if they have done nothing wrong
Rule 3) Don't try asking for their passwords accusing them of something.

And I know how to use mute/ban/jail.

How to use mute). If a player constantly swears at staff or players, they will be muted, aswell, you must warn them 2-3 times.
you may use this, some servers do, some do not. You can only Ip-mute them if they keep making more and more accounts to flame, and swear if they have previously been muted.

How to use ban) You only ban an account if a player has proof that they have just been scammed, and the other player is not willing to refund the items, and if a player is caught hacking, or acting as a member of staff when they are not.

When to use jail) You only really need to use jail if someone is breaking a rule, or if someone is caught lieing to a member of staff, or breaking any of the other things I have mentioned.

Other things you may want to know: I will be as active as I can. I will always help someone that needs help. I will NEVER, use powers to kill/damage a players account.
Back to top Go down
Soul Life

Soul Life

PostSubject: Re: Courtney's staff application :)   Courtney's staff application :) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:13 am

Very nice Courtney Smile may i add from another players point of view, Courtney's very active, friendly to every one and really like to help out Smile

Good luck on the position Courtney
Back to top Go down
Disturbed

Disturbed

PostSubject: Re: Courtney's staff application :)   Courtney's staff application :) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:25 am

Soul Life wrote:
Very nice Courtney Smile may i add from another players point of view, Courtney's very active, friendly to every one and really like to help out Smile

Good luck on the position Courtney

Thank you Smile, and you should apply, you're active helpful and alot more, and was the "other player" TikTak? Smile
Back to top Go down
Soul Life

Soul Life

PostSubject: Re: Courtney's staff application :)   Courtney's staff application :) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:44 am

I might do Smile don't think i have the requirements :\ and yes the other player was tik tak Smile
Back to top Go down
Logical
Player
Player
Logical

PostSubject: Re: Courtney's staff application :)   Courtney's staff application :) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:28 pm

You seem good for a staff position Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Logical
Player
Player
Logical

PostSubject: Re: Courtney's staff application :)   Courtney's staff application :) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:29 pm

You seem good for a staff position Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Courtney's staff application :)   Courtney's staff application :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Courtney's staff application :)
Page 1 of 1