FenixScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FenixScape

Rsps

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Money making.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Disturbed

Disturbed

Money making. Empty
PostSubject: Money making.   Money making. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:56 am

Well, I'm going to tell you what drops what, and what are good ways to make some money.

First of all, I'd recommend thieving, it's at home so it's close by, easy to find, this should be for begginers.
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Then I'd recommend you train, therefore you can tackle bigger bosses, and therefore make much more money,

to find bosses, you go to the mage book and find the circle with an "F" in it, this is the boss teleport

"Tormented demons" these drop dragon claws can be hard to tackle, ranged does more damage than both mage and melee.

Then corporal beast, this can be extremely hard, but it drops such good items, such as spirit shields, this too is located under the boss teleport.

Next you could go to King black dragon (KBD) This drops very good items, mainly a visage, this is then used with a anti-fire shield, giving you a dragonfire shield.

You could do both agility and hunter in the exact same place! Hunter is really good money, it is located in the mage book and is named 'Agility and Hunter'

This is my first guide, sorry if it's not perfect :S If you know of anything else, let me know and I'll be sure to add it in!.

-Courtney cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

Money making.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FenixScape :: Community :: Guides-
Jump to: