FenixScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FenixScape

Rsps

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reporting Ian

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kay Oh

Reporting Ian Empty
PostSubject: Reporting Ian   Reporting Ian Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 11:44 pm

Ok, So heres the story. I went out to level 12 wild with Ian, And Miwr something. (Sorry If I spelled your name wrong , Tbh, I could careless) And I pjed there fight because it was multi. I quickly Teleported home after failing. Ian tele's me back out into the wild, and tries to attack me. I tele again. I go back with Logical, on a level 3. Ian kills the other mod. and loots his stuff. except for 1.8b cash. I looted it. I tele home, have logical trade it to my main (Kay Oh) and then Ian asks for his money back because it was givebacks. I say no. I was not apart of the agreement, Its fair game. I log on my pure. He jails me . Now im stuck in jail. Deox. Your pretty mucht he only one who can do soomething. Put your staff in check. Its fair game.
Back to top Go down
Logical
Player
Player
Logical

Reporting Ian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting Ian   Reporting Ian Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 11:53 pm

He's telling the truth and plus that mod even said he can spawn more $$$ later... like is this a spawn server now?
Back to top Go down
Ian

Ian

Reporting Ian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting Ian   Reporting Ian Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:03 am

You came in and tryed to pj our fight. dont even try to lie about that, i attacked you, you teleported then alex told me to teleport you back to me so i did, at no point was my intention to attack you again, i was just doing what alex said. I really dont see why you have to get so mad over pixels.. none of this would have happened if you could just obey a staff member, that is the reason why you are jailed because YOU could not give up 1.8b that wasnt even yours, you disobeyed staff and that was your punishment.
Back to top Go down
Logical
Player
Player
Logical

Reporting Ian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting Ian   Reporting Ian Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:06 am

He's right Travis :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reporting Ian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting Ian   Reporting Ian Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reporting Ian
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FenixScape :: Report :: Report a player-
Jump to: